Operations & Maintenance
Our ongoing operations and maintenance can help you reduce ownership and operating costs
As one of the nation’s largest providers of service for mechanical systems, we can also help you contain costs by providing ongoing service for some or all of your building systems. We also have full-time engineers and administrators on staff who can be deployed at your facility to provide full-time support.
We can also provide you a maintenance program contract ranging from preventive to full coverage. Our sales engineers will work with you to design an operations and maintenance program that perfectly complements your needs.
Our customers choose us for a long list of good reasons
- The broad range of services we offer
- Dispatching that uses the technical advantages of the latest technology like GPS, CMMS and Phablets
- A safety record that outperforms the national average
- Technical proficiency with all major equipment manufacturers
- A national footprint with local presence
- Energy Star® partnership
- Member of the United States Green Building Council
- LEED® Accredited professionals in all our companies
- Proven operations and maintenance experience, including large-scale program implementation
Programs customized to your needs
By designing ongoing maintenance to the specific systems in your building, we can help you to…
- Focus on your core business
- Use core technology and highly-skilled staff
- Reduce equipment downtime
- Improve equipment reliability and efficiency
- Protect your investment in equipment and systems
- Improve employee or tenant comfort, productivity and satisfaction
- Minimize your building’s energy consumption and environmental impact
We can also supplement your existing maintenance staff with our own, and provide you with labor of all types: HVAC technicians, plumbers, pipe fitters, refrigeration technicians, electricians, controls technicians, millwrights and water treatment specialists.